Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential issue with Dog Mode in 2024.20.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This crossed my Facebook feed from a reddit post. Since Drivetesla is fairly reputable and also covering it, I thought I would share.

On Facebook, there is a discussion about whether or not a cat is writing the code!

Good to know, thanks for the heads up! I wonder if other options such as "keep climate on" or "camp mode" are affected by the same issue? If not, those (along with careful monitoring from the app) could be a temporary alternative until this is fixed
From what I read elsewhere, these modes also are not working. But I'm not sure if this is an official bug or one guy who confirmed that his car had an issue that service is looking at.

• Informative
Reactions: APotatoGod
From what I read elsewhere, these modes also are not working. But I'm not sure if this is an official bug or one guy who confirmed that his car had an issue that service is looking at.
I don't use Dog Mode, but I do use Camp and Keep Modes and I haven't had any issues with those since 2024.20.1 on my '23 Y. However, scheduled preconditioning stopped working and was still broken in 2024.20.3.

Reactions: Anthony R.