Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Potential Supercharger- Yorkdale Mall, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is an old thread, but I had thought that Yorkdale had added some additional Tesla chargers (over and above the ones pictured in this thread which are clearly only for Test Drive vehicles at the store).
I was there last night and drove around the interior lot and all I could find were 3 or 4 pay per use chargepoint chargers on the main level and that was it.

No other Tesla chargers (even destination chargers?) in Yorkdale? (I couldn't find any).
thx

Nope. I was there last week. Found the above but the charging stations were full. Asked at the Tesla store and they are solely for the Tesla store for their cars. Not public consumption unfortunately. Kinda surprised at that actually, one would think a high-end mall with a Tesla dealership would HAVE supercharging available.

Back to Vaughan Mills I guess.
D

I drove to the exact spot the original poster show on his photo on boxing days in Yordale mall. Only 2 wall charger were working to feed the parking spots with tesla test drive only signs. But I see many model 3 owner cars parked there. And one charger connector was connected to a dirty model S with clothing inside. So I think customers who drive Tesla use these spots and I don't think Tesla cares. I happen to park in there and no one bother me.