Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've earned more powerwalls than I could use from my referrals.

I will most likely sell one of them.

$5,000 + shipping for founders red
$5,750 + shipping for founders red with Elon and some other autographs.... lol

I'm in Los Angeles. Not sure how to work out the details, but we can figure it out.

I've earned more powerwalls than I could use from my referrals.

I will most likely sell one of them.

$5,000 + shipping for founders red
$5,750 + shipping for founders red with Elon and some other autographs.... lol

I'm in Los Angeles. Not sure how to work out the details, but we can figure it out.

Did you actually get any yet? I have also a few of them from referrals but received none so far...

I was just toying with the idea of getting a PW2. Is it still in the box? Would it fit in the back of the X you think?
Honeslty I don't know if it would fit, these would be brand new . If possible i could have them ship it to you direct, but it's not for sure yet.

I don't have the power wall yet and forgot to mention that. I believe they begin shipping in a few months.

Last edited:
I know installation is $1,500 and I spoke to a guy at Tesla's that handles powerwalls and he said if you won it with the referral you pay installation. I thought it was free is you won it, did it say anything about that. If I could pay you 5k and had it shipped to near me and covers installation I would be interested.

FlyHigh - I'm in San Diego and have one on order. Told in early June that it would be by the end of the month. Keep forgetting that Tesla time is not the same as normal, real-time. I'd love to get the red one at $5K if available. I'm in San Diego. From the website, product dimensions are: Dimensions L x W x D: 44" x 29" x 5.5" with a weight of 275 lbs.