Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Stopped Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No bars since the issue.
Premium Connectivity doesn’t impact your car’s ability to receive LTE service. Maybe you have a hardware issue with your LTE receiver and need service.

I have the premium connect option on my app.
If you mean you have the option to subscribe to Premium Connectivity, then you don’t already have it.

I subscribed to Premium Connectivity because at delivery, Tesla told me that to maintain warranty the car must have it to ensure all updates are installed. It hasn't provided any other benefit that I have detected, other than quashing that loophole to deny warranty claims - and the Service Center response to any / every thing is; nothing wrong here, everything is just fine. So . . . . . .

• Funny
Reactions: ucmndd
on the app, its seems to be stuck on .
software update
downloading 2022.44.25.3

been that way for a few days

If this is what's happening have you tried a hard reboot yet? If not I suggest you try that. Go into your settings and do a tire size change. This should do a hard reboot and maybe help the download problem.

on the app, its seems to be stuck on .
software update
downloading 2022.44.25.3

been that way for a few days

If this is what's happening have you tried a hard reboot yet? If not I suggest you try that. Go into your settings and do a tire size change. This should do a hard reboot and maybe help the download problem.
thanks for the good idea. Tried it just now. No luck.

I subscribed to Premium Connectivity because at delivery, Tesla told me that to maintain warranty the car must have it to ensure all updates are installed. It hasn't provided any other benefit that I have detected, other than quashing that loophole to deny warranty claims - and the Service Center response to any / every thing is; nothing wrong here, everything is just fine. So . . . . . .
Premium Connectivity has absolutely no impact on software updates, so you were misinformed. Updates happen in the same way with or without Premium Connectivity.

You can read more about Premium Connectivity here: Connectivity | Tesla Support

Reactions: legendsk
My next suggestion would be to just drive the car to the dealer and show them in person the problem. If you out of warranty then ask a 3rd party repair place about the issue and see what ideas they have. You might just ask them before you go to the dealer.

We’re having issues with premium connectivity too and did a hard reboot. The option of dealing with the service center is not a good one. I don’t suppose cutting Tesla off from their monthly subscription would get any attention? This is a lot like dealing with yahoo and that’s a very poor benchmark.