TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Premium Console Waiting List

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by SF_Ben, Apr 16, 2014.

1. BHUtopia

BHUtopia Member

Indeed, thanks. I did that after posting, thinking it was a logical thing to do, and as you said, Tesla responded in a matter of hours. I'm 550 of 6000 and they also said they have no news more current than the May email update. I'm not sure I can part with my cardboard box, bandaid box (perfect size for a J-1772 adapter) and my kleenex box that reside in the center section though. After 22,000 miles they are like old friends. And I must add, the TMC forums are a wealth of valuable information.

2. Musterion

Musterion 18h 03m 37s −24° 23′ 12″

OK so 9 months since the last activity here...
    I inquired and I am #835 on the wait list (got on it in late 2013) and the model I want (lacewood/black) is expected to start being available in the spring. Is it not already spring or do you think they mean another year from now?

3. felixtb

felixtb RsEU502,Sp+14274,XpEUSig4

technically spring started today.

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Tesla told me Spring 2015, so technically they can go to the last day of spring, which would be June 20th.

5. jay-bay

jay-bay Member

Have all of you requested anything other than the Piano Black trim? I ordered my Model S in Sep. and got the Piano Black trim for the center console and Tesla had my console installed when I picked up my car in Dec. 2014.

6. liuping

liuping Active Member

Yes. Piano black is the only style available currently. All other trims are wait listed.

7. skilly

skilly Member

I think that they are communicating Fall 2015 at this point...I think the rear sport seats are being manufactured by the same company ;)

8. jay-bay

jay-bay Member

Thanks!