Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price increases 3/18. Will FSD option go up as well?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is working out pretty well for Tesla.
They announced the long awaited $35,000 base Model 3.
They lowered their prices to increase demand in a competitive marketplace and in light of the Tax Credit reduction.
They closed a bunch of poor performing showrooms.
They had a limited time sale on Autopilot installs. Will get them additonal data for the full rollout of FSD.
They eliminated sales bonuses at a time when they are unable to produce enough to supply demand.
They announced the upcoming V3 Supercharger and got everybody excited again.
They announced the reveal of the Model Y in a couple days. (Pi day. 3.14)
They got financing secured for the soon to be opened Gigafactory in China.
Began to ship Model 3 to Asia and Europe.
They announced upcoming software to give Model 3 owners a little extra power and range.
And at the same time got about a $Billion worth of free advertising.

In Elon's spare time Space X docked their Dragon space capsule at the International space station, Did it without the need for the positioning arm like everyone else, and returned the capsule safely back on earth.
Las Vegas approved the plans for a Boring company underground transit system for the Strip and Convention Center.

All and all a pretty good week of work. Not sure anyone else in the World has done anything comparable.
You forgot, they delivered a significant chunk of FSD functionality by delivering nothing, just redefining what FSD is. ;)

You forgot, they delivered a significant chunk of FSD functionality by delivering nothing, just redefining what FSD is. ;)

I keep seeing this overtone and comments to this effect, but I can't agree. FSD is the same it's always been, even though features have been shuffled. The net result of FSD from 2016 and even to this day is that you'll be able to get into your car at home and have it drive you to work. Is that not still the plan for FSD?

I keep seeing this overtone and comments to this effect, but I can't agree. FSD is the same it's always been, even though features have been shuffled. The net result of FSD from 2016 and even to this day is that you'll be able to get into your car at home and have it drive you to work. Is that not still the plan for FSD?

Simple question: Where is Tesla Network ride-sharing, details to be released next year (2017)?

Simple question: Where is Tesla Network ride-sharing, details to be released next year (2017)?

What does that have to do with "neutered" FSD or a changed definition of FSD?

Tesla Network (details to be released ”next year”, since 2016) was part of the original FSD sales description in the Design Studio — and was there until very recently. Now gone of course. An example of a part of the definition removed (not just reshuffled).

Tesla Network (details to be released ”next year”, since 2016) was part of the original FSD sales description in the Design Studio — and was there until very recently. Now gone of course. An example of a part of the definition removed (not just reshuffled).

As recently as 4 months ago it was still being acknowledged by Musk:
https://electrek.co/2018/10/25/tesla-network-elon-musk-competing-uber-self-driving-cars/

Plus, what does that matter? Did you seriously buy a Tesla because it would shuffle others around while you were at work?!?!

I dont see anywhere that you will get in the car take a nap and it will bring you to your destination, let you out and go park itself anymore.

I dont see anywhere that you will get in the car take a nap and it will bring you to your destination, let you out and go park itself anymore.

206267E6-3295-49BF-B901-A2F89FBD2E43.jpeg

It says 2k now. I have eap on a 2017 S. I'm referring to this price increase
I bought yesterday as I wasn't sure myself if it would stay the same or not. @dhriynak - hopefully your's returns. try loginning in/out clearning the cache. All else fails go to one of the remaining service centers and see if they can manually do it for you.