Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price increases 3/18. Will FSD option go up as well?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see it went to $5k from $2k. It should have been announced a bit clearer. Is there a phone to call to buy FSD? other than the website?

Yes- 1-877-1 hour wait.

There are no words to explain how amateur that tweet is. Someone needs to send Elon to marketing and sales 101 at a local JC.
Really

Thanks. I did not see this.

A company should not make announcement on tweets if and only when people ask.
IS it too difficult to send to owners mailing list this kind of decisions?
Slight price increase for car and %150 increase for a feature.

Are you telling me you don't follow Elon on Twitter like everyone else? LOL

Reactions: Gt1948
I joined Twitter just to follow Elon so I always know what my coworkers are going to laugh at me for on any given day. I bought AP and FSD and now I get to look at my credit card bill for months as I struggle to come up with an extra $5,424. I hope it pays off in the end.

I joined Twitter just to follow Elon so I always know what my coworkers are going to laugh at me for on any given day. I bought AP and FSD and now I get to look at my credit card bill for months as I struggle to come up with an extra $5,424. I hope it pays off in the end.

I thank you and your credit card for helping the chances my stock price will increase:)

• Funny
Reactions: boonedocks
I thank you and your credit card for helping the chances my stock price will increase:)
I do what I can to help out the 1%. The next time you finish swimming in your outdoor lap pool and your man servant brings you a heated towel to dry off, think of me working my a** off in the middle of the night to pay off the preorder for FSD that made you just a tiny bit richer. :D

Last edited: