Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price to Enable Autopilot on a 2018 Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to pick up a 2018 Model S 75D which used to be an enterprise loaner car. These do not have Autopilot enabled yet (I confirmed by the checking they all have the AP option missing in settings). Does anyone know whats the cost to have Autopilot enabled on this car? I think for this year it was separated as Enhanced Autopilot, then upgradable to FSD? These models are AP2.5 (sentry mode is enabled)

Starting 2019 Autopilot came standard, but 2018 it was still an option....

I'm not sure what exactly his S had already but at the moment for anyone ordering a new S its 7k. Might be better to contact tesla. Does the S at enterprise have the option on the screen to purchase like this
15748950323118697515460590636715.jpg

I'm not sure what exactly his S had already but at the moment for anyone ordering a new S its 7k. Might be better to contact tesla. Does the S at enterprise have the option on the screen to purchase like this View attachment 482212

no the screen does not. also i'm not asking for FSD. Just Autopilot. The model you're showing comes STANDARD with autopilot. The 2018 year model does not.

$3,000. I know because we have one of these cars that we recently purchased AP for. As a bonus, Tesla enabled unlimited supercharging on this car after purchasing the autopilot option (not sure if they made a mistake, or they just do it for all AP purchases; it's not transferable to next owner unfortunately). You need to pay *additional* $7,000 to activate FSD.

$3,000. I know because we have one of these cars that we recently purchased AP for. As a bonus, Tesla enabled unlimited supercharging on this car after purchasing the autopilot option (not sure if they made a mistake, or they just do it for all AP purchases; it's not transferable to next owner unfortunately). You need to pay *additional* $7,000 to activate FSD.

o? i hope they "mistakenly" enable unlimited supercharging for me too.. xD