Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Single motor 250 miles 50k base price?

Dual motor 300 miles 60k base price
Tri Motor 350 to 400 miles 75k base price
Quad Motor 500 miles 90k base price
lol. Tesla is selling you a subcompact SUV with 330 miles of range for $55k - but - *drum-roll* a uber capable full size pick up truck with air suspension, a TON of space, much higher battery capacity required is only +$5k extra .... 😅 😅😅

wishful thinking at its best. Tesla isn't in the business of undercutting competition price wise by ($15k) ...

lots of good new info here.

Seems pretty big to me. About the size of a Ford Raptor.

yeah... if in fact only 1.5" shorter than a regular F150 Raptor ... the non truck crowd here with pre-orders will be surprised when they attempt to park that thing in a garage at home ;) My 2015 F150 *barely* fit - with a few inches back/forth to spare.

Reactions: cusetownusa
With the way things are going in the economy interest rates will be 10 percent by the time the Cybertruck comes out..
i hear you... at some point i just want tesla to put up or s**t up with the Cybertruck. this trickle release stuff of a vehicle *years* delayed is pretty obnoxious.

oooh... look... we have some Beta version to show you... it's going to be very similar to the final version.... but no guarantees.... oh and maybe or maybe not we start producing by late summer but we can't give you any price or specs regarding range .... :rolleyes: I mean c'mon... if in fact you plan on delivering vehicles *this year* to costumers... you should know final specs and price...