Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with Tune In?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In the last several months I've found that Tune In channels, particularly needs channels, experience a "loading error" and won't play. I have some that simply won't play at all, and others that play intermittently. Can anyone suggest a cure for this?
Thanks!

I wouldn't mind that if we could connect the phone wifi to the car, but that is for another thread.

TunIn should at least work normally. They need to fix that.

Also, my voice command function is pitiful after recent updates. They used to tune the radio for me, but now all I get is a big question mark - every single time. Again, that works better in my Jeep than in my Tesla.

Come on guys in Fremont, you are better than this!

Reactions: Piperpilot69
This is a widely-reported issue for many if not most Tesla owners for the past 6 months or so, unfortunately. Supposedly Tesla is "working on it." There are several other threads on this and related topics concerning the peculiarities and limitations of the audio system.

There are stations that never load and stations that play intermittently for me. This started in late October or so - they all used to work until then. They still do work over WiFi, just not over LTE.