Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Production (Non-Sig) Model X Vin #'s now being issued

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His VIN was in the 2500 range?? and Black wheels? And already received delivery!?!?! wow. Pics??

VIN 0027xx with estimated delivery date!

"Your estimated delivery date is March 24, 2016 - March 31, 2016"

Config is: 90D, 22" Onyx Black Wheels, Autopilot, Premium Package, UHF Sound, 6 Seat, Midnight Silver, Tan Leather, Black Headliner, Glossy Obeche.

I expected earliest delivery in June.

Just heard from my Delivery Advisor and received my VIN in the 36xx range. Of interest, my reservation number was in the 19,000s (reserved late, last Summer). May delivery timeframe.

P90DL, 22" Onyx Black Wheels, Autopilot, Premium Package, UHF Sound, 6 Seat, Pearl White, White Seats, Black Headliner, Dark Ash, Charger Upgrade, Subzero, Towing

Just as an extra data point, my page still says April - Early May (same as before) and is still visible, not hidden. AZ delivery.
AZ delivery also, but my page has now been updated with "Your estimated delivery date is March - Early April.” (it was hidden before with May-April date). Model X 90D with all options (tan interior) except 22” wheels.

Delivery Screenshot.png

AZ delivery also, but my page has now been updated with "Your estimated delivery date is March - Early April.” (it was hidden before with May-April date). Model X 90D with all options (tan interior) except 22” wheels.

View attachment 114497

Sounds like we'll have identical cars. You're about 1000 ahead of me in VIN though so makes sense you'll get yours about a month sooner.

I was able to finally reach my DS after a week of trying :) but he is a nice guy and he was able to confirm for me that this delivery estimate I see on myTesla saying March 24-31 is true and I should get ready for my delivery by the end of the month! Wow! So now when confirmed by DS I am ready to start getting financing paperwork rolling.

I was able to finally reach my DS after a week of trying :) but he is a nice guy and he was able to confirm for me that this delivery estimate I see on myTesla saying March 24-31 is true and I should get ready for my delivery by the end of the month! Wow! So now when confirmed by DS I am ready to start getting financing paperwork rolling.

Really happy for you - so this comment is not negative toward you, but I find it offensive that I have the same delivery date and I reserved 3 years before you, confirmed my order 3 months before yours, and have a Performance model. :confused:

Sorry to vent, but today is my day of frustration. #feelingleftout Wish I could share in the excitement everyone else is experiencing.

Really happy for you - so this comment is not negative toward you, but I find it offensive that I have the same delivery date and I reserved 3 years before you, confirmed my order 3 months before yours, and have a Performance model. :confused:

Sorry to vent, but today is my day of frustration. #feelingleftout Wish I could share in the excitement everyone else is experiencing.

I agree with you that you should get yours at least 3 moths (or more) ago... I did not reserve mine to avoid such frustration of misfire of first production cars and delays... I am sure you will love the car and driving it once you get it soon! Hopefully you forget about frustration after you drive away from SC.

Hi Everybody - I have a 90D with VIN 26xx received 3/7 like many here. My source code initially said March/April, but when I looked today that information was no longer there. Moreover, my Tesla page does not specify a delivery window like many of you are seeing. Soooooo - I called my DS! SUPER nice guy (Los Angeles delivery). He took a look and told me my car will go into production late March/early April, and advised I go ahead and submit my Tesla lease online at this time. So for those out there in despair 1) I totally feel your pain (I reserved Jan 2013) and 2) maybe reach out to your DS - he/she might have really good news for you :)

Interesting - I just refreshed my page and now it says April/Early May (it was blank before that). I'm thinking that date (or later) is much more likely than the March/early April time frame my DS gave me (he was probably being optimistic). Does anybody know if I apply for my lease now and the application expires before the car is ready - does anything bad happen?

[FONT=HeiS ASC Simplified Chinese, HeiS ASC Simplified Chinese_n5, HeiT ASC Traditional Chinese, HelveticaNeue-Regular, Helvetica Neue Regular, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica]My Vin 21XX is showing Late March - April estimated delivery. Given that's right around the corner I sent off a note to my DS. She replied promptly(within half an hour) stating my car has a production window and she expects production to start towards the end of the month. She advised that I get my finances in order and asked me to contact her in two weeks if I don't hear from her first. Based on that estimate I should have the car by late May! [/FONT]

Interesting - I just refreshed my page and now it says April/Early May (it was blank before that). I'm thinking that date (or later) is much more likely than the March/early April time frame my DS gave me (he was probably being optimistic). Does anybody know if I apply for my lease now and the application expires before the car is ready - does anything bad happen?
No. My lease approval was 2-3 months before delivery. However the payment is not locked in. Mine went up about $20/ month from when it was approved until delivery.