Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Push FSD from 2022.44.25.2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just subscribed to FSD beta subscription and joined the queue. My car is currently on 2022.44.25.2 and 2022.44.25.3 is waiting to install. Is there any course of action that could increase the probability of the car pushing 2022.44.25.5, FSD beta version, instead?

Previously, I remember reading someone hit install on an update then cancelled and then then Tesla pushed the beta version (they were coming from 2022.33 if I recall correctly). Let me know if there's any ticks that could potentially work here (like the method described above, clearing current update somehow, etc.)

Thanks a lot!

Will 2022.44.25.5 be the single-stack software or will it still use the old AP on freeways? I'm hoping the former will fix Phantom Braking. :cool:
I haven't used it yet, but I thought the single stack wasn't coming before FSD Beta v11, and 44.25.5 is still v10. However, 44.25.5 does have the holiday updates (Apple Music etc.), so you no longer have to choose between FSD Beta and those.

Reactions: tevman