Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q & A - Gigafactory Berlin Grünheide - Protests & Expansion Construction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have recently written an article about the expansion and protests at the Gigafactory 4 - Berlin Brandenburg. It was also published by Cleantechnica today.
The background: The area was close, i decided to go there to check out what the fuzz in the news is all about and to form my own opinion.

On the ground it was apparent that many obvious things were clearly not covered enough by the news, which is why i wrote the post clarifying some things for people who do not live in the area. To do this, i documented the area of Giga Berlin, talked to the protestors and tried to learn as much as i could about the issues raised by them.

I noticed a lot of people online have wrong information about whats going on there & the progress of the construction.
So i decided to do this Q & A thread. In which i will try to answer some questions by TMC members :)

-Madeindex
(hope this is the right place for this thread)

MobileTesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide_Map.jpg

Attachments

• East_Pine_Monoculture_Tree_Plantation_Side_Tesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide.JPG
    East_Pine_Monoculture_Tree_Plantation_Side_Tesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • North_Side_Land_Clearing_2_cut_tree_stomps_in front_of_Tesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide.JPG
    North_Side_Land_Clearing_2_cut_tree_stomps_in front_of_Tesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • Protestor_Tree_Camp_Tesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide.jpg
    Protestor_Tree_Camp_Tesla_Gigafactory_Berlin_Grünheide.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3