Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Q4 collections, tales and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
9am for me so I'll wave at your MYLR. Just have the initial accessories of mats and console trays.... for now!
They are excellent items as are the cupholder inserts.
A "got to have" for me was the rear corner void rubber infills with carpeted covers (Tesla brand)....still think they are great as the are packed with items for tyres; the pump (12v working OK for now) and in particular, Holt's Foam and pliers, gloves and cloths for puncture repair, all invisible; just a smooth carpeted look.

They are excellent items as are the cupholder inserts.
A "got to have" for me was the rear corner void rubber infills with carpeted covers (Tesla brand)....still think they are great as the are packed with items for tyres; the pump (12v working OK for now) and in particular, Holt's Foam and pliers, gloves and cloths for puncture repair, all invisible; just a smooth carpeted look.
Interesting - Just been on the website to look at the Model Y storage bins and it says it’s not compatible with my vehicle which is a model Y. Hummm…….

Interesting - Just been on the website to look at the Model Y storage bins and it says it’s not compatible with my vehicle which is a model Y. Hummm…….
I just looked at the store through the app and no problem - except £73😀.
There is a greyed out statement which would light up if you did not have a Y.
Actually, compared with other accessories, they are, in my humble, good value.

I just looked at the store through the app and no problem - except £73😀.
There is a greyed out statement which would light up if you did not have a Y.
Actually, compared with other accessories, they are, in my humble, good value.
I agree they are good valve but apparently they are not compatible with my model Y. I don’t know why it’s doing that, I would buy them but now unsure.

Last edited:
It's because you don't have a car in your account yet so they say it's not compatible. Once you get the car and it's visible on your account they'll show as compatible as will other Y accessories 👍
Odd. I have the same thing. Logged in, the car is on my driveway 🤷‍♂️

1668414061073.png

When the model Y started being delivered with a parcel shelf these began showing as not compatible. I'm not aware of anyone with a parcel shelf that's tried them, but if someone has, let us know as I wanted some but was put off by the message.

Reactions: Bal83
Paid my full balance on Saturday, but still not showing in my account. I did a £1 test transaction Friday that went through fine. Rang them up and they said "Don't worry - it will all be fine by the end of the day, just ring as back if its not in tomorrow'. Its 56 friking grand people, of course i am a little concerned that its not showing in my account.

....and relax.....

Reactions: dajw2793 and Jon_UK
Things getting close now…got a text with reg no, and vin.

no idea which cameras or USS it will come with. I’ve not had the “change of spec” text but the vin no is 563xxx so is running at a point after some have reported no USS.

private purchase so I’d have expected to be notified. Not that the absence of USS makes any difference to me in so far as purchase decisions go. In fact I’d probably prefer the newer cameras of USS but both would be cool 🤣. As if…

I guess I’ll find out when I collect the Y on 29/11.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wattsisname
Things getting close now…got a text with reg no, and vin.

no idea which cameras or USS it will come with. I’ve not had the “change of spec” text but the vin no is 563xxx so is running at a point after some have reported no USS.

private purchase so I’d have expected to be notified. Not that the absence of USS makes any difference to me in so far as purchase decisions go. In fact I’d probably prefer the newer cameras of USS but both would be cool 🤣. As if…

I guess I’ll find out when I collect the Y on 29/11.
I'm in same boat (if only I knew which boat.....) Got that text earlier. I'm batch 552 and No USS messages at all (so far)
I think I want the sensors but also want the better cameras. But in no way am I going to reject the car based on it.

I might be being a bit paranoid but when I tried to get insurance quote from LV today on of the specific questions was "does it have parking sensors" which I actually don't know the answer to but found it interesting they asked that question as I haven't seen that being asked before. Unless it's just an LV thing.

Update. Live chat said my car has no parking sensors. But they will get added later LOL. Not sure they worded that correctly.

Last edited:
I'm in same boat (if only I knew which boat.....) Got that text earlier. I'm batch 552 and No USS messages at all (so far)
I think I want the sensors but also want the better cameras. But in no way am I going to reject the car based on it.

I might be being a bit paranoid but when I tried to get insurance quote from LV today on of the specific questions was "does it have parking sensors" which I actually don't know the answer to but found it interesting they asked that question as I haven't seen that being asked before. Unless it's just an LV thing.

Update. Live chat said my car has no parking sensors. But they will get added later LOL. Not sure they worded that correctly.
Ditto. Slightly earlier batch number but not been asked to accept no USS. I’ll give live chat a go and see what they say.

Ditto. Slightly earlier batch number but not been asked to accept no USS. I’ll give live chat a go and see what they say.
Yeah let us know what is said. I came away with the impression the person on the live chat didn't really know for sure. He just kept directing me to the webpage where it talks about it. Wish I'd had the presence of mind to ask if they were proactively going to let me know given that it was listed as a feature when I ordered. Oh well.