Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

qTes.la

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on 2019.20.4.2, and qtes.la is no longer working properly. The buttons sometimes do not respond, and when they do, they will give me either the weather for an incorrect location (Kansas), or will give me an error that it cannot retrieve the location at all. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hey everybody. I have been struggling to figure out the problems with the geolocation for my weather and radar pages on qTesla for weeks now. I stripped down the implementation to basic html5 geolocation and it's still breaking in the car (Model 3 at least).

Does anybody have any insight or suggestions? The project is open source here: JaredBanyard/qTesla

Cheers!
Jared

Hey everybody. I have been struggling to figure out the problems with the geolocation for my weather and radar pages on qTesla for weeks now. I stripped down the implementation to basic html5 geolocation and it's still breaking in the car (Model 3 at least).

Does anybody have any insight or suggestions? The project is open source here: JaredBanyard/qTesla

Cheers!
Jared
Looks like you have solved the geolocation problem....thanks!

I notice that 2 of the 3 indexes (Dow and S&P500?) broke on the stock tab?