Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quebec Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unconfirmed word I got around Montreal is that their first shipment of 3’s isn’t expected in until after June 2nd.

If anyone in Montreal wants a place to keep an eye on for incoming shipments, PM me. I have an address, but I don’t want to make it public.

Unconfirmed word I got around Montreal is that their first shipment of 3’s isn’t expected in until after June 2nd.

If anyone in Montreal wants a place to keep an eye on for incoming shipments, PM me. I have an address, but I don’t want to make it public.

You may want to take a look at my first post, my delivery is scheduled to be on Wednesday May 30, at Montreal. I sent and received some emails today with Montreal Delivery and it is still scheduled on May 30. They are confident the car will be ready at this time, so if they don't have the car yet it should arrive before Tuesday.

You may want to take a look at my first post, my delivery is scheduled to be on Wednesday May 30, at Montreal. I sent and received some emails today with Montreal Delivery and it is still scheduled on May 30. They are confident the car will be ready at this time, so if they don't have the car yet it should arrive before Tuesday.
That’s why I said it’s uncomfirmed. This is from the transport company rep I was talking to. Maybe I misunderstood, but that is the gist I got from what he told me.

6339ED09-1DD0-4FDC-8E6E-E7A67E542879.jpeg
That might be the demo one for the showroom.
They have a red demo already. That grey one did a run down to Halifax and back to Montreal. Not sure where it’ll head next.