Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question for any who got a P3D test drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Knightshade

Jul 31, 2017
NC
Did the car have a menu in the UI to change it to drive like the Non-P?

The Model S/X test drive P100 cars do (you can pick anything down to a 60D I think) and was curious if the test drive 3s have that too?

Did the car have a menu in the UI to change it to drive like the Non-P?

The Model S/X test drive P100 cars do (you can pick anything down to a 60D I think) and was curious if the test drive 3s have that too?

No it did not, drove a P3D yesterday evening and damn it was fun. I had a slight doubt in my mind if I should upgrade from AWD to P3D (still have the mystery "Edit design" button) and that doubt is completely gone :) I'm all in for P3D, it is simply way too much fun to drive this one.

There are only two driving modes, Chill and Sport. I specifically started the test drive in Chill mode and obviously there wasnt much oomph in it, still had good acceleration and very good handling due to AWD. As soon as I switched to Sport mode, the performance came alive right away and the acceleration was instantaneous with quick smooth torque available all the way no matter what speed you are driving at.