Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question for California owners: license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know. There was nothing but the one plate in the package from the DMV

There should be a sheet of paper in the envelope that lists the contents they sent you. 2 plates 1 month sticker and 1 year sticker.

The question I can't seem to find an to, I ordered vanity plates. Based upon advertised timelines I still have another 1 to 2 months to wait for the plates to come in. Does the DMV also provide registration stickers for the vanity plates?

There should be a sheet of paper in the envelope that lists the contents they sent you. 2 plates 1 month sticker and 1 year sticker.

The question I can't seem to find an to, I ordered vanity plates. Based upon advertised timelines I still have another 1 to 2 months to wait for the plates to come in. Does the DMV also provide registration stickers for the vanity plates?
Nope. Ugh. Guess I better call the DMV. Nothing was in that outside packet of the envelope.

Yes, when you go to pick up the vanity plate/turn-in your sequentials, they give you new month/year stickers. They will be the same month/year as on your sequentials.