Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick Silver Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still don’t have a VIN. Just says June 2024
They had one sitting in Providence, RI for a over a week (MYP with white seats) ; not sure why they did not assign that to you was not that far away?
Sold this Tuesday 6/4 ; I had been watching it and inspected it in person.

Looked amazing with the white seats BTW. My wife is not sold I can keep them clean, the tint on the windows appears much lighter with the white seats (I know it is not actually any different) and the biggest reason I did not switch is the White Interior takes me over the MA EV rebate figure so would cost me much more than $1K

I just got updated date. Went from June 8 - 22 to June 17 - 30.

MY LR AWD QS/white interior/19" Gemini Dark

Advisor told me last week looked like it would be June 13th based on something, but then they switched everyone to the dark wheels, and my date actually slipped now. I actually prefer the dark wheels and based on the drone footage of Giga Texas I've watched all of the QS MY coming out of there have dark wheels, only saw one with the light wheels in the videos over last couple of weeks I've been watching.

I worry Telsa will play games with the .99% / 72 month financing once 60 days from loan approval pass so don't think I will take my chances.

-- my situation got a little more complicated as my SSN# was compromised after my Telsa loan approval so even if they extend the terms if you reapply (which is what they probably will do) ; I run the risk of not getting approved at the best rate due to the temporary hit on my credit score as I work that out on my end --

23 May order: MYP QS/black

Estimated delivery just moved to the right within the past hour from June 24 - June 30 to July 7 - August 11. I am trading in and taking advantage of the 0.99% rate, neither of which is probably very appealing to Tesla (when compared to an all cash buyer) and may have had an influence on the date being kicked out.

On a previous Tesla purchase I learned that bringing a certified check for final payment can have its perks - they prioritized my car (Model 3) being fitted with a charge port ECU back in 2022 when those were in short supply and preventing deliveries.

Exact same situation. What does your edd say?

05/15 order, but app says 05/16. Cali

No VIN, EDD says June 16-30.
At first it said 6/15-6/29 then it changed to 6/5-6/19. Then again it changed to 6/12-6/26 now it’s just counting down day by day lol. 6/14-6/26 currently, so I’m hoping before end of month or I’ll have to choose another color in inventory or completely cancel cause I’d rather not run a hard credit check again. My approval only good til 7/15. Keep us posted on your updates too