Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Quick Silver Y waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
23 May order: MYP QS/black

Estimated delivery just moved to the right within the past hour from June 24 - June 30 to July 7 - August 11. I am trading in and taking advantage of the 0.99% rate, neither of which is probably very appealing to Tesla (when compared to an all cash buyer) and may have had an influence on the date being kicked out.

On a previous Tesla purchase I learned that bringing a certified check for final payment can have its perks - they prioritized my car (Model 3) being fitted with a charge port ECU back in 2022 when those were in short supply and preventing deliveries.
I agree with you on them prioritizing non-trade in orders.

We are getting MYLR AWD, 19 dark, white interior.

Ordered 5/16. Stopped by a Tesla store yesterday while out of town, and he was saying white seats were probably hold up on ours. Said they are usually 4-6 weeks on white.

We are getting MYLR AWD, 19 dark, white interior.

Ordered 5/16. Stopped by a Tesla store yesterday while out of town, and he was saying white seats were probably hold up on ours. Said they are usually 4-6 weeks on white.
I think you are giving the employee too much credit.
They don't know any more than we do - until you have a VIN at least.

Both white interior and black interior have come available but both are still scarce.
Quick Silver has been very popular and seems to be part luck combined with when you placed your order and what region you are in.

I think you are giving the employee too much credit.
They don't know any more than we do - until you have a VIN at least.

Both white interior and black interior have come available but both are still scarce.
Quick Silver has been very popular and seems to be part luck combined with when you placed your order and what region you are in.
100%.. 05/15 order date, California. I'm about to go over the 1000 miles limit the SA told me I'm allowed on my trade in.