Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio Flyer makes a Tesla Model S for kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Summon feature, Auto-park with a remote in the parents hands and a Accessory hitch for Radio Flyer wagon will be perfect.
41tAixqhMML._SX355_.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: SageBrush
$500 looks like a pretty good deal to me for that toy. If my kids were younger, I'd definitely get one. They used to love to drive toy lead acid toy cars around until the battery died and they weren't much cheaper. I just sent the link to my kids and I'm looking forward to seeing their reaction.

That's flipping awesome. Props to whoever designed and executed the design center Web site.

Showed this to my son (who is just a little bit too old to be driving ride-on cars). He got a kick out of it, but his main comment was "6 mph is too slow for a Tesla". :)

There's already a waiting list!

Gramma's hooked. No hope for us.

- - - Updated - - -

That's flipping awesome. Props to whoever designed and executed the design center Web site.

Showed this to my son (who is just a little bit too old to be driving ride-on cars). He got a kick out of it, but his main comment was "6 mph is too slow for a Tesla". :)

Hmmm. I wonder how heavy it is. 50 lb? Then would you multiply the 6 mph by 100.

Or by length, height, width? 5 times? That's 30 mph. Of course, 6 mph is slow, but the kid wants to go on the freeway. Go carts do freeway speeds. But this is a sidewalk car. I think it would be a kick.

There's already a waiting list!

Time to start the order tracking spreadsheet!

Hmmm. I wonder how heavy it is. 50 lb? Then would you multiply the 6 mph by 100.

Or by length, height, width? 5 times? That's 30 mph. Of course, 6 mph is slow, but the kid wants to go on the freeway. Go carts do freeway speeds. But this is a sidewalk car. I think it would be a kick.

40 lbs according to the specs. E has driven kid/junior-sized electric go karts, I think they're about 20 mph real-life speed (hence the comment about 6 mph being too slow). Hrm...I wonder if you could put a go cart motor in this car? Course if you ran into anything at that speed you'd be toast.

The OCD part of me notes that they misspelled "premium" in the parking sign section of the design center ("premuim"). On the other hand the door trim lines up way better than on my car. :biggrin: