Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 I second the motion.:wink:

Yes, would love if the crash physics discussion was moved it a 'collision physics' thread for its own. More annoying than those who are claiming to know exactly what happened in my opinion. Would love to see updates on the actual case. But stopped checking this thread knowing its just people talking hypothetical collision physics and such.

Yes, would love if the crash physics discussion was moved it a 'collision physics' thread for its own. More annoying than those who are claiming to know exactly what happened in my opinion. Would love to see updates on the actual case. But stopped checking this thread knowing its just people talking hypothetical collision physics and such.

Good idea. Go ahead and create a collision physics thread in the off topic area and we will point people there.

I wish this thread would just die.

-- er, bad choice of words...

I wish this thread would be LOCKED so that it can cease being the #1 topic of conversation for over a month now. It's disturbing. Yes, there was an accident. Yes, two people died, the Tesla lived.

MOVE ON

The discussion on impact physics really isn't any less relevant to the thread topic than the various other tangent discussions on black boxes, tracking technology, lap belts vs shoulder belts, Russian (or was it Chinese)?) accidents on a Danish website or the weight of a Model S (all of which was discussed in the last several pages.

For all the people who don't like this thread for one reason or another....just stop reading it; it isn't mandatory.

I wish this thread would be LOCKED so that it can cease being the #1 topic of conversation for over a month now. It's disturbing. Yes, there was an accident. Yes, two people died, the Tesla lived.
MOVE ON
I don't have a strong opinion on locking vs. not, but I would like to see any posts not related to updates on official information moved to other threads.

I just stop reading it.

I wish this thread would just die.

As a rule, I do not comment. But, bottom line, when I don't like a thread or find it has become irrelevant, I just stop reading it.

The only story here is an older, lighter Honda with fewer and older safety features was hit by heavier, newer Tesla with more advanced safety features. Not much else really happened. The outcome was preordained.

okay, people, I'm NOT reading it. I'm not stupid.

it still bothers me that I have to see it on the top of the main forum everyday for months, and object to it on general principle.

if you don't understand why a fatal accident garnering 43 pages of discussion about every intricacy and minutae is off-putting, then i probably object to YOU on general principle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.