Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

random chitchat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I guess I'd rather skip the political commentary, but very glad the OP is OK.

I guess either you can't see an emoticon or you had a sense of humor bypass? Seems like there are more people upon TMC then any other forum I am on who do not seem to get humor. Why is that? Not that there are no people here who don't have a sense of humor, but there are some replies that leave me wondering about a few of you guys!:wink: <<< (see that? Know what it means?)

I just received my first negative reputation point for my post #86 in this thread (I'm living proof the Model S is the safest car ever made! - Page 9). I have personally never handed out a negative rep. point – only positive ones. It’s signed with outkast34. Funny thing though – There isn’t anyone on TMC with that avatar… Anyways, here it is – behold:
outkast34.png

Nonetheless, I’m off to invite him to come over to this thread. So who knows, maybe we can get some more company…

I just received my first negative reputation point for my post #86 in this thread. I have personally never handed out a negative rep. point – only positive ones. It’s signed with outkast34. Funny thing though – there isn’t anyone on TMC with that avatar… Anyways, here it is – behold:
outkast34.png

So who could this mysterious outkast34 be?... Regardless, whoever you are – I hereby invite you to the dedicated thread about Man-Made Global Warming on TMC. Here it is:

Climate Change / Global Warming Discussion - Page 70

Why don’t you come on over to that thread, and we can go over the science (again)? I just posted you’re comment there as well, and if you could just provide some scientific evidence, then we’ll take it from there. What do you say?

I just received my first negative reputation point for my post #86 in this thread. I have personally never handed out a negative rep. point – only positive ones. It’s signed with outkast34. Funny thing though – there isn’t anyone on TMC with that avatar… Anyways, here it is – behold:
View attachment 32572

So who could this mysterious outkast34 be?... Regardless, whoever you are – I hereby invite you to the dedicated thread about Man-Made Global Warming on TMC. Here it is:

Climate Change / Global Warming Discussion - Page 70

Why don’t you come on over to that thread, and we can go over the science (again)? I just posted you’re comment there as well, and if you could just provide some scientific evidence, then we’ll take it from there. What do you say?

ignore the people who want stay anonymous (cowards in short) to give negative reputation but won't disclose who they are...On forum if you disagree with someone or they don't like your opinion they do such thing...

NigelM gave me good one with his signature and couple of negative as usual without name (don't care who they were but cowards for sure)

- - - Updated - - -

also to OP good to know you are safe but if you can post what happens to your insurance and did they gave you 90% money for loss or 100%... good know for knowledge base

I just received my first negative reputation point for my post #86 in this thread (I'm living proof the Model S is the safest car ever made! - Page 9). I have personally never handed out a negative rep. point – only positive ones. It’s signed with outkast34. Funny thing though – There isn’t anyone on TMC with that avatar… Anyways, here it is – behold:
View attachment 32571

Nonetheless, I’m off to invite him to come over to this thread. So who knows, maybe we can get some more company…

As I also said in the thread concerning the matter of negative reputation points IMO such points should be filtered by the moderator. In fact in this particular case the negative point should have been considered and judged by the moderator before of being given to the TMC Member for two reasons:

1) The signature doesn't correspond to any TMC Member
2) The message include a statement that is unnecessary

ok, I'm bored. Anyone want to start an interesting random chit chat, that does not involve Justin Bieber or US politics? (that's quarantined...though maybe we should quarantine Bieber...oops, just broke my own rule...)

Bonnie? Brianman? we need some witty banter here....

- - - Updated - - -

ok. not takers, then I'm going to watch the latest episode of Elementary. Not a bad show, but in no way compares to Cumberbatch's Sherlock, which is my favorite.

Only one more episode of season 3 Sherlock..I hope we don't have to wait another 2 years for season 4.

ok. not takers, then I'm going to watch the latest episode of Elementary. Not a bad show, but in no way compares to Cumberbatch's Sherlock, which is my favorite.

Only one more episode of season 3 Sherlock..I hope we don't have to wait another 2 years for season 4.

Funny you should mention that:
http://collider.com/sherlock-season-4-5steven-moffat-sue-vertue-interview/

"the gap between seasons doesn’t seem as though it will shorten, anytime soon."

I agree that Sherlock beats Elementary in every way, except for number of episodes. I didn't care though for the actor who play Moriarty in Sherlock -- too clown like, but cared even less for what Elementary did with Moriarty.

Thanks for posting.

I like that they are planning on shortening the wait, and I agree that they have made each of the 3 Sherlock episodes the best they could be, unlike some other shows that have 13 episode per season, with some episodes hit or miss.

I'm a big Joss Whedon fan, but you can tell which episodes of Buffy, Angel or SHIELD were written and directed by Joss, and which were done by his collaborators, and they just don't compare; so I guess it will be better to wait for three more EXCELLENT Sherlock's than more mediocre TV. With Moffet and Gatis writing, and Cumberbatch and Freeman acting, they can't miss! I just worry that Cumberbatch and Freeman will get to busy again and their 'one year wait' will be another 'two year wait'.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.
I like that they are planning on shortening the wait, and I agree that they have made each of the 3 Sherlock episodes the best they could be, unlike some other shows that have 13 episode per season, with some episodes hit or miss.

Sure, the writing is better on shorter shows, but on the other hand you have more complete character development with longer shows. You can't develop a Elsbeth Tascioni or even a Violet Crawley on Sherlock - there's just not enough time.

With Moffet and Gatis writing, and Cumberbatch and Freeman acting, they can't miss!

I'm still upset with Moffet for cancelling Coupling.

There must be some inside joke here which I'm not getting....

It's a Sneaky one... :)

Sure, the writing is better on shorter shows, but on the other hand you have more complete character development with longer shows. You can't develop a Elsbeth Tascioni or even a Violet Crawley on Sherlock - there's just not enough time.

I'm still upset with Moffet for cancelling Coupling.

It's a Sneaky one... :)

I don't know Tasiconi or Crawley, and I haven't seen coupling. As for the other reference, I took down my response. I looked up Werner Brandes quote and it references a movie I haven't seen, but I am guessing it was thrown in as an Easter Egg referring to the original movie by one of Moffet or Whedon's characters, and that is why it was posted.

it is very witty, regardless. I will take a guess...Agent Caufeild in SHEILD?

Status
Not open for further replies.