Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another Sighting Fred Meyers by NW 158th. Quite common in Portland. Sorry for the blurry passing by iPhone shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 974
Blurry? My neck hurts!
:)

Have to ask ... so many photos are uploaded here that are upside down / 90 degrees off ... what causes it and what can be done by the author to fix it?

None of my uploads every look like this (not saying I'm better), and I am familiar with various programming tools to upload pics ... and I don't really see (don't think) other site where this is a problem.
Is this a weakness with vBulletin software?

Have to ask ... so many photos are uploaded here that are upside down / 90 degrees off ... what causes it and what can be done by the author to fix it?
Dunno. Whenever I attach pictures to the forum they look upright. When I get a picture from another source and post it, I check if it's oriented correctly. If not, I toss it in MsPaint, rotate, and update my post. So either it's a non-Windows thing or people haven't found MsPaint yet.

Do you gave a single charger? If you have "twin" chargers, that charger should be able to give you 80amps (unless they have it dialed back internally), which is pretty quick.

Excuse me. I saw this matter of the twin charger on the Tesla Web Site. Can you explain me what the twin charger is useful for? Can it double the input current to better charge the Model S? So is the twin charger actually a current amplifier?

Excuse me. I saw this matter of the twin charger on the Tesla Web Site. Can you explain me what the twin charger is useful for? Can it double the input current to better charge the Model S? So is the twin charger actually a current amplifier?

If you are charging from AC current (not Supercharger, not CHADEMO), the single charger will limit the charging rate to 40 amps (more or less). The twin charger can accept 80 amps, if that is available.