Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted a black, blue or green MS sitting at the light at McMullen-Booth and 590 last night. I was making a u-turn into the Walgreen's, on my way to see Bill Maher at Ruth Eckerd. It was nearly dark out so not sure what color it was.

I almost never see other Model S in the wild... only at superchargers and maybe 4 others in over a year. Still not very common to see one.

Fun thread either way. I keep waiting for someone to spot me... lol

2gtLqOD.png

hlEYhio.png

finally a resla

RLa15Km.png

I almost never see other Model S in the wild... only at superchargers and maybe 4 others in over a year. Still not very common to see one.

Fun thread either way. I keep waiting for someone to spot me... lol
Similar here, except I've never been to a Supercharger and I've spotted 8 this year. I'm still waiting for my first sighting where I can identify more about it than the color. My last sighting (#11) earlier this month was the closest me and my car have come to another Model S since delivery, going the opposite direction on a two lane road. I really doubt a sighting of my car would be posted here, but I'm always hoping to be surprised.

We have a good number of them in the Tampa Bay area, yet I go weeks without seeing one still. I rarely even spot FLDarren, and he lives less than a mile from me. I DID randomly see him Sunday, though. It was a beautiful morning and he had the roof open and windows down, thoroughly enjoying his drive. I can't believe we didn't post our random sighting of each other!

I have to thank you, Darren. I was doing a favor for a friend (filling a prescription for her 83 year old mother and then overnighting it to her in SC), and was in errand mode. When you passed me and waved, I realized I too should be enjoying our rare dry weather, and opened my pano and windows, cranked up the tunes and that errand became a lot more fun!

I saw a white one heading towards Sugar land here in Texas. The lady driving it was texting unfortunately.

The second was right in the parking lot of my work. The owner was coming from the bank. I missed him getting into the car, apparently Tesla drivers are as silent as the car itself.

I thought I saw a third one but it turned out to be a Jaguar. 5 more days ETA until mine arrives!

I've been coming to the Bay Area for work the last two months and I am seeing just ridiculous amounts of Teslas. I guess I can see why no one posts those sightings anymore.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy here. I've seen every type of person you can imagine driving them too. It's not just the engineers. We have THREE of them on my street. One Grey, one Silver, one White. I'm the only "P" though, so mine rules. ;)