Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this beauty with this beauty in Palm Desert
TESLA Spotted.jpg

Just returned from Scandanavian vacation. Saw 3 or 4 Teslae in Stockholm, including a P85D on Birger Jarlsgatan near my hotel. Teslae all over the place in Copenhagen, but thought the brown deserved a pic. This also near my hotel on Dronningen Tvorgatan. There was also a blue in a parking lot nearby. Custom wheels seem popular in Copenhagen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842.7 KB · Views: 1,127
Saw one stranded on the side of I-5 today - somewhere between Tejon and Harris. Looked like it had a shredded tire. (I was driving my ICE car in the left lane in a pack of cars and trucks at, ahem, "keeping up with traffic" speeds. So could not take a photo or offer help.) My daughter then asked me why Teslas didn't have a spare tire...

I was like the call of Grays today. My gray Model S was going through the Myers Park area of Charlotte, heading south from downtown on Providence Road. I spotted an oncoming Gray Model S when I first entered Myers Park. Stuck my hand out the window and waved and got a wave back. As I kept driving, I came across another Gray Model S when exiting Myers Park. I was doing grocery shopping in Myers Park earlier today. Had they been too, it would have been quite the coincidence!

This was taken a few weeks ago. I procrastinated on putting it here. It was taken in Reading, PA in Wyomissing. Anyone here?
11707490_905563212857447_5130622817497017928_n.jpg
11745385_905563209524114_8502900259391708147_n.jpg

Then on 7/13/15, I saw a Model S as I was making my 2015 Subaru Outback video (a good gas car, but nonetheless a gas car).
P7133446.JPG
P7133462.JPG

Here is the Subaru video in case you want to see. At the very end, you get to see the Tesla.

I was at Arista Networks in Santa Clara today. You'd expect I'd see a Tesla, right? I mean, Silicon Valley.. you can almost hit Fremont with a rock from here.

You'd be right! There are chargers in the parking lots... Volts, Leafs, and 7 (!!) Teslas. Including a decked out Red P85D.

In my meeting later on, I was gushing about the 7 Teslas in the parking lot, but no one else seemed nearly as excited... I guess they're not rare here.