Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice Chrome RIMS - Costco Palm Desert

Model S Sighting.jpg

Saw two on SB Stephenson/Rochester on the way home today, less than 8 minutes apart. It's only the second time I've had two random sightings in one day.

2015-06-30_model-s-sighting-40.png

I saw the driver of this steel grey as we passed and he wasn't looking my direction, so I assume he didn't notice my car. It wasn't SteelGrey, who I met at my work at the beginning of this month.
2015-06-30_model-s-sighting-41.png

I thought this one from exactly two weeks earlier just a couple miles south was the same one I saw today, but the wheels don't look the same.
2015-06-16_model-s-sighting-39.png

Last edited:
That's sarcasm, right? ;) Don't think too many people have a 60D in their pocket, although if I lived near Tesla, I would definitely keep one in the car.

Hey now, it wasn't all that long ago that most cameras were SLRs.... then people started to rely on their phones as cameras. Which they're not. They. Are. Not.

(Though the old adage that the best camera is the one you have closest is certainly applicable...)

Hey now, it wasn't all that long ago that most cameras were SLRs.... then people started to rely on their phones as cameras. Which they're not. They. Are. Not.

(Though the old adage that the best camera is the one you have closest is certainly applicable...)

Phone cameras have come a long way. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss them.

The only time lately that I use my SLR is when I want to print the photos. For the other 99% of shots, it's phone camera.