Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lost in a sea of Roadsters, is Model S #10:
IMG_20120727_090239.jpg

yet another sighting. Sorry, but I couldn't stop to take photo as I was already late for work!

Black Model S at the bottom of Mount Hamilton Road in San Jose. Parked on the side of the road with the driver taking a photo of himself.

Sorry I just got a glimpse as I drove by...it was obviously a Model S by the DRL's.

Will try to get a photo next time!

cheers,

jd3

Love the jet black Roadster.

Umm, er... Jet black is a factory glossy/shiny paint that you could almost call "piano black".
The Roadster in the picture is a flat back non-stock finish by virtue of being wrapped in vinyl.
A forum member just bought it used from Louisiana and had it shipped over here to the SF bay area.
(I think there is an electric blue Roadster hiding under that wrap.)

This may not be very uncommon, but I did see two Model S cars Wednesday evening, Aug 1. They were both driving the same direction on Arastradero in Palo Alto, going east bound. One was white and the other silver, I believe (it was dusk, so difficult to make out the actual color). Reason I say it may not be uncommon is that this happens to be near the Tesla Corporate offices (and the location of the Tesla Model S test drive in Palo Alto).