Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know TEG, the pavement stripes in the photo are rectangular, while the ones in your overhead shot are parallelograms ;)

Screenshot 2012-10-18 at 12.51.15 PM.png

Edit: Oh, here they are, just to the left

Screenshot 2012-10-18 at 1.01.22 PM.png

Last edited:
My list of random S sightings is piling up rapidly! Been unable to take pics as I was driving in the opposite direction on both occasions:

- Spotted a Sig Red on Woodside Rd in Redwood City around noon today.

- Saw a gorgeous Silver on Middlefield Rd between Embarcadero and Oregon in Palo Alto near my son's school early in the evening.

These are not so random; these two customer Sig Reds were sitting in the service bay at Tesla Menlo Park (my wife test drove the silver non-perf there today and just loved it!); one of these apparently had an unfortunate rear bumper vs curb incident and had the bumper replaced!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! That's my color. :love: The only difference in "looks" is that we're getting the 19-inch wheels.

But those 21-inchers in motion look way hot there in that photo.

Must.. not.. change.. order.. must.. have.. strength.. argh..

You live in SoCal and are getting 19"!?! As a Model S over for 1-1/2 months now my advice is: CHANGE YOUR ORDER! If you live in the snow belt, okay, maybe, but not here.