Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally had a ipod w/me to take a picture when I saw a silver S on 280 NB this afternoon. maybe the Santana TD car? The driver seemed 'busy' as I was passing him.
IMG_0050.JPG
IMG_0052.JPG

Finally had a ipod w/me to take a picture when I saw a silver S on 280 NB this afternoon. maybe the Santana TD car?

The Santana Row test drive car is a metallic brown. There are quite a few of us on the road in the Bay Area, so it's hard to even begin to guess who you might have seen. Of the three I've seen parked at my building one is silver, one is a signature red, and mine is the pearl white.

Thanks bonnie for calling me a lair. It's pretty hard to pull my cell phone out my pocket, drive and take a pictures of cars going in the other direction.

Whoa! "Pics or it didn't happen" is an ongoing forum JOKE. If I were going to call someone a liar, I'd say exactly that. And iirc, there was a whole series of posts of 'hey, saw a Model S on the road'. Not sure why you thought my "Pics or it didn't happen" was directed at you.

Again, it's an ongoing forum joke. Sorry you took offense.

(And thanks, Brianman, for trying to calm it down. I appreciate the 'assume good intent'.)

Documented my first in the wild encounter today, that is, not at a Tesla Store, or Service Center. Immediately recognized the cat eyes of this black? Model S in my mirrors so I was able to get the camera ready as he passed me on the Capitol Beltway this afternoon. So happy to add to the East Coast sightings!
IMG_1114.JPG

I sent my final paperwork and payment today so there should be at least one more black Model S (60 kWh) in the DC region in about two weeks. I wonder if I'll see my own car here soon ;-)