Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model S sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dade, Broward ?
Coral Springs, the community is The Isles, across from Eagle Trace. We only have 100 homes, and while I was showing (and letting him drive) my car to a golfing buddy, we came back to the community. As we approached the guard gate, (don't have the gate release yet) he said to the guard, "the only guy in the community with a Tesla". We crossed the bridge made a right turn and there was another one with everyone around it in the driveway. We both spoke for a little while and will get together. He has the AAS and I have Std so we want to compare.

Coral Springs, the community is The Isles, across from Eagle Trace. We only have 100 homes, and while I was showing (and letting him drive) my car to a golfing buddy, we came back to the community. As we approached the guard gate, (don't have the gate release yet) he said to the guard, "the only guy in the community with a Tesla". We crossed the bridge made a right turn and there was another one with everyone around it in the driveway. We both spoke for a little while and will get together. He has the AAS and I have Std so we want to compare.

I'll keep an eye out for you! If you see a Sig Red fly by... wave!

Tesla in the Mirror
Tesla _in_the_Mirror_sm.jpg

(hard to see the Black Model S in the mirror but this was my Tesla #9 so far in the Scottsdale AZ area)

I'm seeing a couple a week in Portland, OR. I visited the service center yesterday and they've bought adjacent space, planning on more hiring, and have a bunch of cars ready for delivery. It's definitely a Tesla market here.

I could NOT HAVE POSSIBLY understood it correctly?

perhaps it was a more "deeper" thought ... by "minority" maybe he meant "america's gun problem is EVERYONE's problem" because last time I checked (2010 census), America's diversity grew so much that no one population group is over 50% of the country and we're all "minorities" now, lol :)

mods: agreed with 'hans', please move discussion out of this thread or over to snippiness.