Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure why the Spec sheets seems incorrect. The headlights on the P90D are LED. It shows that in the Design Studio, and adds they are cornering with cornering LED's as well. The test ride vehicles at the Model X launch were all LED's. Much different than the headlights on the Model S.

It was mentioned upthread that this window sticker also mentions rear facing seats. It's a MS replica placeholder, potentially.
I'm not so sure about that. It says that it's equipped with LED taillights and retracting LED stop lamp (which I'm assuming is the spoiler?) which is Model X specific. Also lists 2 12 volt power outlets and 5 USB ports, which is more than what the Model S is equipped with.

I'm not so sure about that. It says that it's equipped with LED taillights and retracting LED stop lamp (which I'm assuming is the spoiler?) which is Model X specific. Also lists 2 12 volt power outlets and 5 USB ports, which is more than what the Model S is equipped with.

I agree. But it looks like they started from the Model S one and were sloppy. Rear facing seats? Parcel shelf? Carbon fiber spoiler? Makes me question the Xenon headlights as another error.

It was mentioned upthread that this window sticker also mentions rear facing seats. It's a MS replica placeholder, potentially.
Early on in the Model S deliveries we had a thread about all the mistakes in those Monroney label - they were chock full of garbage and contradictions. Apparently while your car has to have that sticker, the sticker doesn't have to be correct :-/

For those not fan of stamp size pictures:

12346178_1632935200304700_57878208_n.jpg

Construction was finished months ago (I went to grand opening). Definitely Monterey-Seaside. Checked through that instagram and there are other pics of same location -- and a falcon door video.

Google maps isn't always up to date. No doubt that it's the correct building! Hope the silver winged lion is still there :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/_P8lrISV-k/?taken-by=kyle_dee

..kinda like the metallic silver in low light too!

Last edited: