Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. Hope one of those is mine as the service center said I should be able to pick it up in 1-2 weeks.

I feel silly for not reporting that after the Meet the X event here in San Diego, I went to the sidelot of the service center and I saw 4 Xs, white, titanium, black and SigRed, did snap pics of the Titanium one, just did not occur to me I should report it here (sorry).
To me it looked like all those were slated for delivery, they had plastic seat covers, blue tape on the outside near light trim etc.

e1b34c5f261c6b9a8d7733a2b1e048cb.jpg

Spotted on my driveway :). I've been holding this license plate for 3+ years. Finally, it's on!

I know it didn't happen because I was unable to take a picture but.... As we were driving Northbound on Hwy 101 just north of Buelton a semi fully loaded with X's wrapped in their white protective plastic were headed south. I assume there will be a number of C deliveries in Santa Barbara before the end of the month.

Saw a hand full of Xs on a flatbed truck, including some with black rims a few minutes ago. Truck traveling west on the 10 freeway around riverside, ca. Sorry no pics, was going the opposite way on the freeway. The one that caught my eye was a golden looking one with black rims... And then I started freaking out that I didn't get a pic.