Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
J6j85FG.jpg

Newbury Street Boston. Founders Series.

Video Screenshot from a private German Tesla Facebook page. IN stands for Ingolstadt where the Audi headquarters are located. Since deliverys in Europe has not been started yet the only possibility is an import from the US. Probably because of research for the upcoming Audi Q6 all-electric CUV expected for 2018.

Screen Shot 2016-01-29 at 22.54.55.png

Now I know the real reason for the delay in my car delivery!
Video Screenshot from a private German Tesla Facebook page. IN stands for Ingolstadt where the Audi headquarters are located. Since deliverys in Europe has not been started yet the only possibility is an import from the US. Probably because of research for the upcoming Audi Q6 all-electric CUV expected for 2018.

View attachment 109697

In all seriousness, I found that for me, too much attention isn't cool. I sold my Lamborghini because people were always chasing me around or taking pictures. I personally didn't like it. To each his own, I guess.
As an introvert, I'm kind of the same way, but owning the only EV that could comfortably handle my commute was worth the risk of lots of attention. Surprisingly, my car gets very little random attention. I could probably count on both hands how many times I've noticed a random person as little as look with interest at my car in a year. Though, that may be because I don't often park in areas with high foot traffic and I avoid eye contact while driving, plus I'm in Michigan. I'm both relieved to not be frequently bothered and sad that it seems just about nobody recognizes a Tesla (or the importance of it) when they see one.

That's not a monkey, that's early man :rolleyes:

I'm sorry that my ambiguity has thrown the thread off a bit. For clarity, I am a hominin (also a hominid) who lived approximated 150,000 - 2 million years ago. While I'm not very large, I'm certainly bigger than my predecessors. I couldn't possibly match your mental capacity (as my TMC posts make clear), but you can probably thank my lineage for your cranial size due to encephalization during my reign. Why am I driving a Model X? Simply - Autopilot.

Hopefully this will clear up my classification.