Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Air suspension?
IMG_20120727_090544.jpg

I played around with wrapping too, adding some electric blue to my 2010 Roadster, as I thought I needed to turn more heads! :wink:

View attachment 8546
Now that's a cool number plate.

It is so difficult to get good ones in the UK.

My car there has my initials and two unnecessary digits (like your T23) ... did you try for that? ... at least the government "released" these inexpensive ones.

I'd paint the 2 white. Think how fast you could then go past average speed cameras!?

Now what I'd love to see is a two tone with red and black. But "wine" red.

Looks great norty!

Please give us an update in a few months and let us know how the wrap holds up (with a few miles on it)...I might add some red to mine if it holds up well...is that wrap supposed to be as durable as the paint armour?

I played around with wrapping too, adding some electric blue to my 2010 Roadster, as I thought I needed to turn more heads! :wink:

View attachment 8546

if you don't wish to pay a big premium, the UK system of letters & numbers can be fun to play around with. Of course T3 SLA had been bought by a lucky punter already.

Jaff, I will let you know how the wrap holds up after some real world wear. It is supposed to last 3-5 years but that is a vulnerable panel. BTW, I had to remove the splitter and rear diffuser for the wrap to be applied, so I know my way around the undertray bolts now! Paint armour is less flexible and a thicker material I believe.

That is a bit tougher to pull off on a 2.0 than it is on the 1.5 front end...

Vinyl or paint?

It is meant to match company colors or is it just a color scheme that was dreamt up?