Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Roadster in the driveway!! :biggrin:

3514961963_20879d4f4c_o.jpg

Sightings are getting more and more common around the bay area.
On Friday afternoon I saw an orange one pulling into a movie theater in Mountain View as I was going to see Star Trek, then on Saturday night I saw a green one leaving a fireworks show up in SF. I wasn't even looking for them... Literally seeing them in front of me all over the place now.

Last edited:
Sightings are getting more and more common around the bay area.
On Friday afternoon I saw an orange one pulling into a movie theaters in Mountain View as I was going to see Star Trek, then on Saturday night I saw a green one leaving a fireworks show up in SF. I wasn't even looking for them... Literally seeing them in front of me all over the place now.

I'm seeing them everywhere as well. My friend snapped a photo of one yesterday on the freeway in the eastbay and showed it to me (knowing that I'm a tesla fanatic :smile:).

Looks like maybe your blinker was not working :rolleyes:

Yeah, it does look like that doesn't it? I'm not in the habit of wandering out of my lane, but I do sometimes use the blinker only briefly when changing lanes. I'll test the blinkers tonight and make sure they're all working. For now, I'll assume that it was operator error. :rolleyes:

Spotted again:

Yeah, that was taken in the underground parking garage where I work. It wasn't too long after that pic was taken before I had an email show up in my inbox with a link to it. It was 3 degrees to get to me: picture taker, co-worker, another Roadster owner (who works here and knows me). The non-owners said they weren't jealous. Not even a little. So, I replied that since they weren't jealous, I guess I didn't need to offer them a ride in it. :wink:

Yeah, that was taken in the underground parking garage where I work. It wasn't too long after that pic was taken before I had an email show up in my inbox with a link to it. It was 3 degrees to get to me: picture taker, co-worker, another Roadster owner (who works here and knows me).

A similar story happened to me the first day I drove my Roadster to work. A former co-worker who left my company 2 years ago IM'd me out of the blue a link to Twitter of a picture someone else had posted of my car sitting in front of my building with a "Whose car is this?" caption. My former co-worker asked "Did you happen to ever get a Tesla?"

Eek! My car is being stalked!