Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RANGE UPGRADE CHANGE? Option to Upgrade 60D to 75D Gone from Tesla.com "Manage" Page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any suggestions of whom I could try to contact instead? Emails to Ricky in Michigan is bouncing.
I think I would start with using the app to schedule a service visit for it. Select software or other as the category and try to get someone to do it that way. If you still can't get someone who knows how to deal with it, I would try the number that is for roadside assistance that is listed in the app. I know that sounds weird, but that can be kind of an interesting catch-all that can report all kinds of issues and problems.

I think I would start with using the app to schedule a service visit for it. Select software or other as the category and try to get someone to do it that way. If you still can't get someone who knows how to deal with it, I would try the number that is for roadside assistance that is listed in the app. I know that sounds weird, but that can be kind of an interesting catch-all that can report all kinds of issues and problems.
I finally got this done just before spring break and it was no problem. That’s exactly how I did it. I ended up upgrading the MCU about the same time, but the software unlock was an over the air upgrade. Scheduled it in service, they had to have engineering do it but it was no problem. Took about a day before they punched it through. Keep at em, frinked. If you have to, schedule it at a different service center. The cost was $2250 for me and it showed up as a model S part on the invoice.

Reactions: Rocky_H
I finally got this done just before spring break and it was no problem. That’s exactly how I did it. I ended up upgrading the MCU about the same time, but the software unlock was an over the air upgrade. Scheduled it in service, they had to have engineering do it but it was no problem. Took about a day before they punched it through. Keep at em, frinked. If you have to, schedule it at a different service center. The cost was $2250 for me and it showed up as a model S part on the invoice.
After trying several times over several months, I tried a different service station. I created the service appointment, they called and just did it over the phone. The badging will be updated in a few weeks by mobile service.
The Watertown, MA service center is the one that finally did it. $2250 + tax.

Reactions: Rocky_H and WhiteWi