Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rating of posts from members you ignore

Should you be able to rate posts from members you ignore?

• Yes, when you chose to ignore someone you should lose the privledge of rating their posts.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, you should be able to rate posts even from people that you ignore.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Even better: people who ignore, should become globally ignored themselves ;)
I disagree, but I will not rate it Disagree just in case it is important to you.;)

There are just some people who are purposefully wrong and antagonistic about it. I enjoy other opinions, and getting a "Disagree" on my posts every now and then lets me know I have an opinion of my own, not just going along with the crowd. But some people just take the fun out of it. I have been known to ignore a few.

Reactions: EinSV and MP3Mike
I just looked at my personal page. I have handed out a whopping 39 ratings over the years. Not one was a disagree. This is the only forum where I have any sort of presence, and ratings are not very important to me to give or receive. Apologies to everyone if I should be more proactive and clicking on posts that have value to me.

In addition, I have received over 900 ratings of which 12 or so were disagrees. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

I think I have blocked two members in my time here. Both were genuine condescending asshats. There are a couple of others who are annoying, but not to the point of personal banishment. I can merely skip their remarks if they become trite and tiresome.