Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

rear adjustable toe link and camber arms by thecamberking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to see if the community has any feedback on thecamberking.

He is selling a set of adjustable toe link and camber arms on ebay for prefresh Tesla Model S.

All 4 parts shipped are just under $560. OEM variants of these parts from Mevotech would be $300.

Looking for feedback on if these are well constructed.

OK well upon more searching I found these threads.

and

So looks like this question is answered.

I got these arms a couple years ago. At that time, I saw the post referencing the unresponsive suspension. After looking closely at the pictures in the post, and comparing the camber arms I'd received with the stock arms, I came to the conclusion the person worth the unresponsive suspension installed the arms upside-down. If you look closely in the pics, you can see the knuckles on the arms were installed overhand instead of under.

That being said, they work, but I don't like them. They get noisy worth time, and the piece that connects the arm to the sensor bracket isn't in a fixed position, so this has to be adjusted every time an adjustment to the arm is made. I should also mention they sent me the wrong size originally. They sent the right ones eventually, but it was a bit of a pain to get them to do so.

I installed CamberKing adjustable rear camber arms recently to address the rear tire wear issue on my MS 85D w/o air suspension.
The parts are sturdy and easy to install/adjust.
I have no concerns regarding their suitability for the application
Alignment shop was able to get camber to -0.75 which should address the tire wear issue.
I am a retired auto mechanic
The Mevotech products do not appear to be adjustable so they're the SOS as the Tesla part albeit less expensive.

Attachments

• 20230512_200022_resized.jpg
    20230512_200022_resized.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112
  • 20230513_081520_resized.jpg
    20230513_081520_resized.jpg
    893.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230513_092042_resized.jpg
    20230513_092042_resized.jpg
    877.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I ended up with the Macsboost camber arm kit and N2itive toes arms. John from Macsboost was very responsive to my inquiries, got the product shipped quickly at a good price. Very happy with the build quality, which was my concern w/ camberkings (plus lack of communication). Was also considering hardrace, but would have taken too long to get to the US.

I ended up with the Macsboost camber arm kit and N2itive toes arms. John from Macsboost was very responsive to my inquiries, got the product shipped quickly at a good price. Very happy with the build quality, which was my concern w/ camberkings (plus lack of communication). Was also considering hardrace, but would have taken too long to get to the US.

What do the toe arms do?