Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

rear cup holders and consol

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is really a North American complaint and our love for road coffee and Starbucks. Many of the cars equipped with cup holders in North America find that deleted in the European version....maybe TM is just being European!~

BMW did that for years. My 535i had no cupholders and they eventually capitulated to the market. The customer is always right and all that. Besides 3 hours a day in my car with no beverages isn't going to work.

- - - Updated - - -

You purchase one of the centre consoles that are available. Most add two additional cupholders.

Hence me being on the wait list for Tesla center console for the last 10 months...

Indeed it is odd but when I look at my own situation my current Audi has rear seat cup holders and they have NEVER been used. I have 2 kids that are only allowed to drink water in the car in their own do not spill bottles so for me it is not really an issue. What I do find strange is that there is no storage space in the arm rest and no space for cups on the floor in the front. Anyhow I will print my own cup holder when I have my Tesla in 2 months , solves the problems that I will have.

12670214_598614373628085_7274315344422886252_n.jpg
I bought one from EV Everything, I added the dual USB port along with the LED cups. At first I thought the LED was a novelty, but sit back there at night, it really helps locating the cup holder. We also bought from Amazon, an iPad holder that fits in a cupholder. Now we watch movies in the backseat without holding the iPad or strapping it to the seat. Sorry for the poor picture, but you get the idea.