Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rearview Camera Framerate Issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of my SR+ M3 about a week ago. I have noticed that the rear view camera image has terrible frame rate. so much to the point that it is difficult to backup with full confidence i wont back into a wall or something becuase the image is freezing. Anyone else having a similar issue? I have tried soft reset (not hard yet but will potentially try this tonight) and i have the latest update.

Just took delivery of my SR+ M3 about a week ago. I have noticed that the rear view camera image has terrible frame rate. so much to the point that it is difficult to backup with full confidence i wont back into a wall or something becuase the image is freezing. Anyone else having a similar issue? I have tried soft reset (not hard yet but will potentially try this tonight) and i have the latest update.
Yes. There are 3-4 of these threads now. I have the same issue.

So far we have figured it out to be a HW3 issue. They replaced the rear camera on mine to try to help (it is an updated part) but it didn't change anything. Tesla is still working on a diagnosis at this point (at least with my car)