Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rebadge my model s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a S75. I considered debadging, but like the OP felt it would look like I was trying to "hide" that it was a mere 75. If I do get a 100D someday (or maybe 130D or 200D by the time I get it!) , I will definitely do it for that clean look.
I think you are over-analyzing it. Do it if you like the look. In the 5 years of driving debadged Tesla's I can count on one hand the number of times I've been asked about battery size/trim level.

Reactions: Langhorne
Thanks...I will think about it (i.e over-analyze it again :p:D)
Btw - if it helps you, I did not end up re-badging my car and that feeling of trying to hide a mere 75 is gone... Do it if you like the clean look.

The de-badged look for reference...

2018-05-01 113708 (IMG_E9290).JPG 2018-04-17 182522 (IMG_9138).jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: Langhorne
I have a Model S 75 and do not want to hide it. In fact, I would love to find an "R" badge to add after the "S" to show Model SR 75. Or better yet, just have Model S on the left side and add a "SR-" next to the "75" on the right side.

I was planning on not re-badging my car after they were removed for wrapping because I was really digging the super clean look. But after being asked twice in 2 days "what model Tesla is that" I'm thinking about maybe just adding back the P100D badge.

View attachment 296509
I was considering wrapping my red Model S in something like a burnt orange. I currently have the chrome delete. Could you post some more pics?