Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which you think would help me with it being a MYP and I believe I read somewhere Fremont supplies all MYPs for Canada. Thought whole process has been fine but now I see why people get so frustrated with the Tesla EDD.
Not just Canada, Fremont makes all MYPs (so far) for US also.
AFAIK, all MY to Canada come from Fremont so far....no Austin cars even in the east.

Even though my data set from this forum is n=2, seems SK is a tough place to get a Tesla in a timely manner.

OD 8/13 MSM MYP, Black Interior, Tow Hitch, EAP, Mobile Connector
EDD1 Sept-Oct 2022
EDD2 Sept 27 - Nov 1
EDD3 Sept 23 - Oct 5
EDD4 Sept 23 - Sept 27
EDD5 Sept 13 - Sept 27
EDD6 Sept 17 - Sept 28

Tesla trade in offered 11k for my current car, Carvana offered 15k so going with them instead

Blue with black interior
FSD
No tow hitch
In NJ
Ordered 8/21
EDD Sept 18 - Oct 16
EDD Oct 2 - Oct 30
EDD Sept 22 - Oct 6
Newest update on 9/10
EDD Sept 24 - Oct 6
And 9/11 got a text asking if I was interested in trading in a current vehicle. Hopefully this means I’m getting close

Reactions: Bob2C
Tesla trade in offered 11k for my current car, Carvana offered 15k so going with them instead
Interesting. What did you trade in? I traded in a Model 3 (75,000 miles) for my MYP. Carvana said they outright wouldn't buy it. Tesla offered $40,000 when ordered (3 months before delivery), and $30,000 on delivery. Carmax also offered $40,000 when I ordered, and dropped to $38,000 two weeks before delivery. Then Tesla pushed my delivery back and when I had to get it reappraised it dropped to $35,000.

I still think depreciation of $5000 in 3 months (or $3,000 in 2 weeks) is ridiculous (let alone $10,000 in 3 months from Tesla), but ah well.

Interesting. What did you trade in? I traded in a Model 3 (75,000 miles) for my MYP. Carvana said they outright wouldn't buy it. Tesla offered $40,000 when ordered (3 months before delivery), and $30,000 on delivery. Carmax also offered $40,000 when I ordered, and dropped to $38,000 two weeks before delivery. Then Tesla pushed my delivery back and when I had to get it reappraised it dropped to $35,000.

I still think depreciation of $5000 in 3 months (or $3,000 in 2 weeks) is ridiculous (let alone $10,000 in 3 months from Tesla), but ah well.
Yeah. Trade values have been tanking lately. I think we hit the peak of used car values in May/June.

2016 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL

I was in area of SC today so stopped in to see if my MYP was in the lot. I was told last week when I got my delivery date of Sept.13 it was in transit just left factory and should be there on the 10th.

So today being the 11th. Thought might get a sneak peak.

Spoke with advisor there. Looked up my order on computer. He was nice and did a ping…. It was moving on I95 about 45mins from Detroit/Windsor boarder …. I am in Canada about 3hrs from there. SA said should have it either tonight or tomorrow morning. So Tuesday delivery should be a go. Which is awesome because I already setup appointments for PPF and tint Wednesday!

While there I looked at some of the new cars in lot. Saw a Blue MYP with VIN F536. Still wrapped in plastic inside. Has new door trim and looked like there was a cargo cover wrapped lying in back trunk!

My VIN is F542 so fingers crossed. I will update Tuesday! 2 more sleeps…

MYP Blue/white/tow/fsd tennessee finally picked up today OD 5/30 I would take a photo but photos don't do it justice. It's nearly perfect . The only issue I have is a small piece of plastic stuck in the crevice between where the inner roof glass connects to the body. Shouldn't be hard to remove. Panel gap issues Ive heard of don't exist with mine.

I have the upgraded door panels but no mobile charger (just some adapter and a black plastic license plate holder). No trunk cover. No ppf.

Took me forever to figure out that accepting delivery alone doesn't get you started with the car - you have to also then pair it. The SA didn't tell me the key card was in the center console LOL. The car was so new it had to calibrate itself while I drove before I could even put it in cruise control haha (and btw choose all of the autopilot features before you take it out of park 🙃)

• Funny
Reactions: Expexp09
MYP Blue/white/tow/fsd tennessee finally picked up today OD 5/30 I would take a photo but photos don't do it justice. It's nearly perfect . The only issue I have is a small piece of plastic stuck in the crevice between where the inner roof glass connects to the body. Shouldn't be hard to remove. Panel gap issues Ive heard of don't exist with mine.

I have the upgraded door panels but no mobile charger (just some adapter and a black plastic license plate holder). No trunk cover. No ppf.

Took me forever to figure out that accepting delivery alone doesn't get you started with the car - you have to also then pair it. The SA didn't tell me the key card was in the center console LOL. The car was so new it had to calibrate itself while I drove before I could even put it in cruise control haha (and btw choose all of the autopilot features before you take it out of park 🙃)
Congrats.. what is your vin series and build on date?

Reactions: Macgyverfever

The autopilot calibration is normal for all new Tesla’s. They need about 10 to 15 miles of driving before it is ready to go - most have about 2 or 3 miles at delivery.

Enjoy your new ride!

Congrats.. what is your vin series and build on date?
F530 And (Sorry I guess I expected you guys to scroll to my previous posts for that one LOL)

Build date Aug 17th

What a vehicle - well worth the wait. The white seats are definitely more plush than the black. My wife looked in the garage last night and said "baby, youve got a damn nice vehicle in there" (and she never says anything like that lol)

F530 And (Sorry I guess I expected you guys to scroll to my previous posts for that one LOL)

Build date Aug 17th

What a vehicle - well worth the wait. The white seats are definitely more plush than the black. My wife looked in the garage last night and said "baby, youve got a damn nice vehicle in there" (and she never says anything like that lol)
one day….. looking like mine has been booted to after the close of quarter. Very disappointing. Went through 2x 2 week windows and a trade in call before they punted to after the quarter end with a 4 week window. Back to monkeys on a dart board with no idea when this thing being delivered.

one day….. looking like mine has been booted to after the close of quarter. Very disappointing. Went through 2x 2 week windows and a trade in call before they punted to after the quarter end with a 4 week window. Back to monkeys on a dart board with no idea when this thing being delivered.
I’m in my 4th two week window, soon to be into the 5th. I’m also in the next state over, quite frustrating!

Reactions: gtseamus