Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holding strong with no changes for about 2 weeks.

I did attend though a "Taking delivery learning session" at my local Tesla showroom in SoCal. And while I had already learned a bunch of the things they were teaching there, I did get a chance to learn a few new things:

• According to the Tesla employees at this session, all the people invited had no VIN yet, but should have a car built with 1-2 weeks from the session
  • If you live within 20-30 miles from a dealer/showroom you are for sure getting "home delivery" of the car and Tesla is supposed to call you to arrange any special requirements during the delivery (mostly for people with no trade-ins or more complicated delivery
After the session I asked the SA to see if she could look into my order, said my car is scheduled to be built between Sep 10-15 (with my online EDD of Sep 9-29) so I guess it aligns with my EDD window 😅

Anyone in WA or OR get a vin or take delivery in the last couple of weeks? Haven’t seen anything but EDD ranges for that region.
My EDD changed from 9/7-9/22 to 9/11-9/23. The trade-in offer for my M3 expires on 9/22 so I'm hoping I can take delivery before that.

Order date 7/27; Seattle area
Config - MYP White / Black Interior / FSD / No tow hitch
@ringo279 Waiting in Seattle as well! See sig.