Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try not to panic. Give it a few days. Likely your date window will pop back.
Maybe not. The new lead time posted hours ago….
46B371A4-D0E0-478B-8957-0FC61EF06AE5.png

Nope, and my MYP just got pushed out to November. That is like MY LR wait time now...WTF!
Two weekends ago, lots of people who had EDD ranges between early and mid-September suddenly had their wait time reset to 4-5 weeks, which mirrored the wait time for a freshly ordered MYP. A few days later, the ranges came back, and a bunch of VINs dropped. It wasn't clear what was happening, but it was just another round in the Tesla cycle that had been repeating for months. Hopefully, this time will be the same.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
EDD 9/8-9/11. I don't currently have a car and want to purchase Tesla Insurance (best quote i've received), but it won't let me purchase until i have a delivery date scheduled. However I received and email (probably automated) saying i need to complete the insurance section to "prioritize" delivery :rolleyes:

anyone know if i really need to do the insurance step to schedule delivery.. i'm ready to hit the Purchase tesla insurance button... but so far I can't...

Even with this I'm excited!!!!