Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check this out. New est. delivery for new orders are November now. Even for a Performance...I think a lot of people are ordering the Performance models now too.
Interesting. I just checked less than a minute ago and it says 3-8 weeks. I wonder if location has an effect.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-07 132946.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-07 132946.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 47
There's generic inventory showing on tesla-info (I can't share links :/ ) in CA which is the first time I've seen it, it's been FL and Hawaii for the past several days...hoping this is a sign.

Also if anyone in CA is looking for a blue MYLR/MYP, you may have a shot at one now.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-07 140030.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-07 140030.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 45
Just stopped by to see my SA. For what it's worth, his estimate was my car would go into production 2nd half September for delivery prior to end of the month.

OD 8/21, MYP, Red with white, no tow or fsd. EDD 9/7 to 27. Delivery to SoCal.
Is this from someone at the Carlsbad SC? Every time I've spoken to them, all they tell me is whatever I see for EDD is all they can see. If you have a name of someone there who is helpful, please PM me.

Thank you so much for posting that, lol. Now seeing November as well. My suspicion, for which I have no evidence, is that they are about to switch to the 2022 model. Which means that some who already placed orders may take delivery in September with the last of the remaining 2021 model… and those closer to November will be receiving the 2022. Pure speculation.

Reactions: jebinc
I just learned you can add the 1000 supercharging mile referral to your account AFTER you have your EDD since my service adviser just did this for me. Not sure if you can after a VIN has been assigned. SA also mentioned he had no information about the 2022 model or when that switch would be happening.

Reactions: DarthStar