Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone still expecting delivery between now and Oct 15? Or has everyone been pushed back to mid-October and later?

Mine got pushed from September 29-30 to October 23-November 12. My account is complete (according to my SA) and no idea why it got pushed back again (originally was beginning of September but apparently my account wasn't complete), then to end of September (after it was complete) and now October/November just because. If I don't have it by early November, I'm thinking I'll just push it to January for the tax credit or go with a different brand EV.

Mine got pushed from September 29-30 to October 23-November 12. My account is complete (according to my SA) and no idea why it got pushed back again (originally was beginning of September but apparently my account wasn't complete), then to end of September (after it was complete) and now October/November just because. If I don't have it by early November, I'm thinking I'll just push it to January for the tax credit or go with a different brand EV.
Yeah it’s frustrating
What other ev options are you thinking?

I’m new here, and to buying a Tesla, and trying to better understand the process, so this forum has been helpful. I placed an order in late May for a YLR, black/black, Texas. Now at Oct 19-Nov 2, after having been stuck at Nov 2-22 for weeks. Any insight into why I seem to be one of the few May orders left…? Tasks have been complete for most that time, approved for Tesla loan now, etc.

Well in other news, I got my Gemini wheels delivered today! getting my winter set up and ready, The wife is like you have all this parts and wheels in the garage and no car .. LMAO!
I haven’t ordered anything other than wheels and tires. Got a setup to run all year.

I went with Martian MW03 19x8.5 wheels and 55/45R-19 VREDESTEIN QUATRAC PRO. Going to sell the UberTurbines and put that money back into something for the car.

Reactions: gabesir
I haven’t ordered anything other than wheels and tires. Got a setup to run all year.

I went with Martian MW03 19x8.5 wheels and 55/45R-19 VREDESTEIN QUATRAC PRO. Going to sell the UberTurbines and put that money back into something for the car.
Similarly, I also got my replacement wheels delivered today. Went with a setup from TireRack, 19” TSW Clypse and Vredestein Quattrac Pros. I have the Vredesteins on our ICE and they’ve been great through the summer and outstanding through the snow last winter.
No VIN though! :D

Attachments

• D48BE545-AB50-425E-AD36-2651A957184B.jpeg
    D48BE545-AB50-425E-AD36-2651A957184B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reactions: Tabor
UPDATE:

I got a call at 830pm saying my car was stuck in the prep tent and will be prioritized for delivery today. My issue is I am leaving town for a business trip at 2pm and won't be back on Friday. They said that shouldn't be an issue and got the direct line and email for the SA who updated me so I can check in in the morning on status.

Now it is 12pm and I just got a status update that I will NOT be getting my car before I leave a 2pm today as "it still needs to be inspected". They asked if they can deliver to a family member or friend, but would not budge on the 24 hour/100 mile restriction on service tickets. I said that this is not an option as I am the only one comfortable inspecting my car, and will not be in town for the next 48 hours.

My only choice now is to put my order on hold until I get back on friday, as they were unwilling to hold my car (retain my VIN number on all documents) and deliver when I am available (Friday). This puts me back in the loop of awaiting a car to come off the line that matches my configuration, scheduling a date, and receiving.

Disappointed is an understatement, for a customer who did everything right and was ready to receive delivery when scheduled, it is frustrating to not have any options or given any flexibility at all. My account will come off of hold on Friday, and hopefully I get matched quickly.

For how many great reviews I've heard about Tesla's service. My relationship as a vehicle owner is not starting off well.
Last update:

Absolutely livid. Received an EDD date of 11/30-12/20. Which is completely garbage considering I have already paid my down payment, loan, insurance etc, because I was supposed to receive on 9/28. I have sent an email to my SA so I can document everything, but this is unacceptable. Going to talk through my options, but if they can't provide a good resolution in the next couple weeks, I will need to cancel.

This has been a horrible experience overall.

Reactions: Tombaugh
Last update:

Absolutely livid. Received an EDD date of 11/30-12/20. Which is completely garbage considering I have already paid my down payment, loan, insurance etc, because I was supposed to receive on 9/28. I have sent an email to my SA so I can document everything, but this is unacceptable. Going to talk through my options, but if they can't provide a good resolution in the next couple weeks, I will need to cancel.

Infuriating! Completely unacceptable!

Last update:

My question is why would you pay all this before you even received a vin? Sorry I think I missed the first part of the post, you paid everything originally on the initial vehicle you had to give up because you were out of town, correct?

Today is officially the end of 6 weeks quoted when I ordered. I don't necessarily care I didn't get my vehicle in the quoted window, but I'm definitely ready. Spoke to someone at Tesla today. Not sure how much I believe...

Short back story for those that don't know. I had a VIN going into EOQ. EDD was estimated at end of September. VIN disappeared, and I was pushed to October.

Rep today said that VIN was never truly my VIN, rather a temp that indicated my expedited production. He "looked into my account" and said I should be hearing from them very soon.

EDD still 10/3 to 23.

We shall see...