Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope zero holds. I’ve already tried and they just keep saying it will be anytime now. It’s straight BS

I have seen your situation in the last few pages. I might have missed it but has anyone told you that 100% your profile was complete back when you ordered? To me, it sounds like your profile isnt complete. You may have covered that previously but thats what it sounds like to me.

I have seen your situation in the last few pages. I might have missed it but has anyone told you that 100% your profile was complete back when you ordered? To me, it sounds like your profile isnt complete. You may have covered that previously but thats what it sounds like to me.
The profile was complete when I ordered. I had a 21 MYLR I purchased last year in Feb so I made sure. I even filled out the loan when I ordered this one on 11/2. It expired on 1/2 and had to resubmit it and now it expires 3/2. I’ve asked 3 different SA’s and they all say they don’t know why I haven’t gotten it yet.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
As expected my EDD changed the morning after the 1st day of the window today:

See signature for full history
Previous EDD = 2/8 - 3/7
New EDD = 2/12 - 3/8

Like clockwork, although I suppose its a little smaller. Not to stir up fire, but I'll be refusing the VIN if it doesn't have the AMD and other goods. I have a car and then might as well wait for Austin/4680 likely some months later.

BECD5F05-6A98-4496-819D-4EB3D82A418B.jpeg
They act like we’re asking for a favor…

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: blodg1 and Cindyt
Dumb question and I know this isn’t the thread for it but…..if my wife and I are both using the car Do we each have a different Tesla app sign in or do we use the same one on both of our phones.
Not a dumb question. I believe you can now have separate accounts and just allow access to the vehicle through the secondary account.

That said, my wife and I just share one for convenience.

Reactions: KRS1017