Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what's the current VIN sequence?
Not sure. I never got an update on a Saturday. I was refreshing the app like I do every 15 minutes per day. 😆. Then I saw. No Vin but a 4 day window. Then I closed the app out. Opened back up. It told me to complete task. So I thought it was update trade in. It wasn’t. They wanted me to apply or add insurance.

Now I’m waiting for my Financing to open back up.

Not sure. I never got an update on a Saturday. I was refreshing the app like I do every 15 minutes per day. 😆. Then I saw. No Vin but a 4 day window. Then I closed the app out. Opened back up. It told me to complete task. So I thought it was update trade in. It wasn’t. They wanted me to apply or add insurance.

Now I’m waiting for my Financing to open back up.
i meant VIN number, you can cross out last 3 digits

Reactions: Jones1
i meant VIN number, you can cross out last 3 digits
Sorry. Been flipping back and forward. In the phone with Tesla. I just applied for financing

1651946225161.jpeg

I’m still waiting for Tesla Financing to send me a offer. It’s been about 10 minutes.

My plan is to take the Tesla offer.
Also try the Tesla insurance for a few months.
Then refinance it and maybe change with a better rate. Later if there is one available to me.

Reactions: Carlitos
Go with DCU if you’re open to third party financing
Yes. I have an account with Texas Dow credit union. I didn’t want a hold up. Ive never purchased a Tesla. TDECU is still offering 2.49 % Bank of America was offering me 2.79%. Last week. I have not applied with them. It was a pre approval rate.

Go with DCU if you’re open to third party financing

I’m counting my chickens before they hatch too, but I was looking at dcu today and looks like without direct deposit it’s 1.99% did anyone here have difficulty signing up and doing financing with them? I have great credit too (over 800) but trying to find the best/easiest rate to do business with.

Reactions: heymanhn