Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 3/4/22
MYP Red / Black Interior / 5 Seat / +Tow / +FSD
1st EDD: 3/25 - 4/10 (they even called and texted me to start prepping for delivery a few days before the 25th even with no VIN)
2nd EDD: 4/11 - 5/1
3rd EDD: 5/10 - 6/14
4th EDD: 5/4 - 5/18
5th EDD: 6/6 - 7/11
6th EDD: 5/11 - 5/25
a bunch of us will be part of the 5/11-5/25 batch.

your 5th EDD was a misdirection. mine went from 5/4-5/18 to 6/12-7/17 before reverting to 5/11-5/25 a day later.

Reactions: Albertsv
How old are you if I may ask? 22 y/o here curious about a super high insurance rate lol
I’m in my late 30’s. My wife is too. I added her on the policy to drive. From Tesla.
So for my current 3 vehicles. I pay $200 per month
Liberty Mutual
2021 Toyota Venza Full coverage
2013 Ram 1500 Full coverage
2007 CLK Benz liability.

Tesla insurance starts me off at a 90% driver’s rating for $204
Liberty mutual would charge $180. They said
For the Tesla alone.

Reactions: Tonyg1122
sighhhhh mine just went from 5/12-5/26 to 5/24-6/7
I was genuinely getting my hopes up.

The app also went from “go to Account” to “View”
Exact same EDD changes for me too today. Looks like all EC cars arriving same time. This is good as it gives some confidence that we might get our cars soon as we all have similar dates. Also, the new EDD start date is within the previous EDD range and still 2 week window. All good signs but of course does not guarantee anything.

Reactions: heymanhn
Exact same EDD changes for me too today. Looks like all EC cars arriving same time. This is good as it gives some confidence that we might get our cars soon as we all have similar dates. Also, the new EDD start date is within the previous EDD range and still 2 week window. All good signs but of course does not guarantee anything.
Haven’t gotten a change in EDD but on SC and it’s 5/11-6/8. For the infamous trade in text a few days ago so hoping for a change soon!